We're looking for volunteers to provide hands-on support on any day throughout the week starting Monday 25th December - to ensure food is redistributed to families in need over the festive break!
Help the team both in the warehouse and in their kitchen to sort, pack and organise surplus food and cooked meals, that will be allocated to charities and families, so they can provide healthy meals to the most vulnerable during the festive holiday.
Once you've registered your interest, someone from the team will be in touch to find out what day of the week you will be available to help at our warehouse!
- Get in the festive spirit of giving, connect with like-minded people and spread some xmas cheer!
- Help The Felix Project meet their goal in delivering food that would otherwise be wasted
- Who doesn't love organising?!
- Help prepare cooked meals that will go to vulnerable families in the local area
- Keep 12,149 tonnes (or 90 blue whales) of good food out of landfill.
- Unique experiences of large-scale food production and commercial kitchens.
- Training and support from our team of volunteers - including food safety.
- No prior experience needed, just a willingness to get stuck in. Staff will be on hand to provide training and guidance on the day.
- Important to note that those working in the warehouse will be lifting crates of food and boxes, that can weigh up to 11kg
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
Team Up is looking for dynamic volunteer tutors to help transform the future prospects of underperforming pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Do you want to make a real difference to a young person's life? If you are a current university student of any subject (or have graduated within the last 2 years), this opportunity could be for you!